PURA D’OR Rosemary Essential Oil is popular for its wide array of benefits it has to offer. Rosemary belongs to the mint family along with Lavender, Spearmint and Peppermint, and because of this, its soothing ability benefits dry, itchy and flaky scalp. Its aroma has a specific effect on one’s mind and improves focus, concentration and energy levels.
- GET CONNECTED WITH NATURE: Pure Organic Rosemary Oil has a herbaceous, slightly earthy and balsamic scent. It clears the air around you to eliminate foul odor so you can bask in the natural freshness.
- CLEAR CLOUDS OF CONSCIOUSNESS: Whether it's studying for a test or focusing on a specific task, Rosemary Oils can be a powerful brain booster and sharpen your concentration and energy levels.
- NO MORE THIN, ITCHY HAIR: Rosemary Oil is widely used in hair and beauty essentials. It stimulates hair follicles for thicker hair, soothes dry scalp, and protects skin against harmful radicals.
- HEALTHIER, STRONGER YOU: Decrease stress levels by diffusing or inhaling Rosemary. As an aromatherapy essential oil, Rosemary boosts immunity while stimulating antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy mind, happy customers. We offer satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our therapeutic grade essential oil, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Aromatherapy: Rosemary Oil can be inhaled or diffused to promote clarity, focus, and to freshen the air. Its aroma is helpful in reducing stress on a person.
- Personal Care: Rosemary is often added to shampoos and lotion to soothe itching and dry skin and scalp. It helps stimulate hair follicles to aid in strong, healthy hair.
- General Vitality: Through topical application or its aroma, Rosemary can boost your immunity and reduce any soreness and inflammation in the body.
For aromatherapy uses. For other uses, dilute a few drops with a carrier oil such as jojoba, argan oil, olive oil, almond oil, apricot oil or grapeseed oil prior to use.
Caution: Natural pure essential oil is highly concentrated and should be diluted with a carrier oil prior to use. Use with conscious care. Keep out of children's and pet's reach. Avoid eye contact. Pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional physician before use. Avoid contact with eye inner ears, or around sensitive areas. Not for internal use.
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) OIL*
*Certified Organic Ingredient