PURA D’OR Lemongrass is most commonly used as part of Asian cuisine. The oil extracted from its plant has therapeutic effects. It has a light and fresh lemony scent that gives a hint of earthy scent with a soothing effect on one’s emotions.
- AWAKEN YOUR SENSES: Lemongrass Oil relaxes the body when applied as a therapeutic massage oil. When inhaled or diffused, it heightens the senses, energy, concentration and alertness.
- KEEP IT SMELLING AND LOOKING FRESH: Organic Lemon grass essential oil helps maintain your home clean & fresh. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties disinfect the area &prevent growth of bacteria
- EASE THE STRESS AWAY: The crisp, lemony aroma of our natural essential oil soothes and calms the mind and improves emotional state. It relieves feelings of tension and encourage positive balance.
- HEALTHIER SKIN AND HAIR: Lemongrass is one of the best choices for essential oils for skin and hair. It evens out skin tone, restores hair luster, strengthens hair follicles, and reduces itching.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy mind, happy customers! If you are unsatisfied with our pure therapeutic grade essential oils, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund!
- Personal Care: Whether it’s a DIY skin and hair product or just adding it to your routine products, Lemongrass Essential Oil can help provide relief from any dandruff and itching. When used for skin care or added to skin care product, Lemongrass can add protection to the skin against harmful radicals that we encounter daily.
- Aromatherapy: The aroma from Lemongrass decreases feelings of nervousness and stress. It has the ability to uplift mood and encourage positive emotions.
- Practical Application: Lemongrass’ antibacterial properties assist in disinfecting your home or any areas where it is diffused. It can also be used to keep clothes from smelling dirty by using one to three drops of the oil on a cloth and putting it with the rest of your clothes in the dryer.
For aromatherapy uses. For other uses, dilute a few drops with a carrier oil such as jojoba, argan oil, olive oil, almond oil, apricot oil or grapeseed oil prior to use.
Caution: Natural pure essential oil is highly concentrated and should be diluted with a carrier oil prior to use. Use with conscious care. Keep out of children's and pet's reach. Avoid eye contact. Pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional physician before use. Avoid contact with eye inner ears, or around sensitive areas. Not for internal use.
CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS (LEMONGRASS) OIL*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked