PURA D’OR Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a versatile, multi-use oil that’s potent enough to treat cosmetic ailments ranging from brittle hair and dry scalps to promote thicker and fuller eyebrows and eyelashes. Our 100% Pure USDA Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil is created through the process of grounding and roasting of the castor seeds before we cold-press extract the oils from the seeds. Jamaican Black Castor Oil's beneficial vitamins and nutrients also act as a wonderful hair conditioner and moisturizer. Jamacian Black Caster Oil is rising in popularity due to its unique ability to stimulate follicles in potentially creating thicker eyelashes and fuller eyebrows while locking in moisture.
- THICKER EYELASHES: Jamaican Black Castor Oil contains Essential Fatty Acids and proteins needed to promote thicker and longer eyelashes. It also moisturizes and hydrates follicles to help prevent breakage and encourages eyelash strength.
- FULLER EYEBROWS: The proteins, vitamins, and fatty acids from our 100% Pure Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil nourishes the follicles to promote healthier and stronger eyebrows.
- STRONGER HAIR: Jamaican Black Castor Oil works wonderfully for those with frizzy, curly, or coarse dry hair. The oil promotes thicker, stronger, and shinier hair. Jamaican Black Castor Oil also helps stimulate follicles to promote thicker hair.
- MOISTURIZER FOR SCALP: Jamaican Black Castor Oil gives the hair and scalp an incredible amount of moisture to further improve smoothness, softness, and reduce flakes and itching caused by dry scalp.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy skin, happy customer. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our product, please let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
Use about 1-2 drops and carefully apply onto the hairs of eyebrows and eyelashes. Massage the same amount onto cuticles, nail beds, hair, scalp or any other desired area. May be reapplied, if necessary. Individual results may vary.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.*
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked