PURA D’OR Eucalyptus Oil is pure and natural that is non-toxic, unfiltered, undiluted with no fillers, and contains no additives. It leaves a strong, woody yet sweet camphor scent that is invigorating and cleansing to the body and mind. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is favorite and popular for its use as an aromatherapy massage oil to relieve and soothe any tensed areas in the body. However, its other properties are sometimes taken for granted by many. This therapeutic grade essential oil can be added to any DIY cleaning tools, be used to improve one’s focus and retention and alleviate signs of stress and exhaustion. Make the most out of our Essential Oils Eucalyptus; a happy and healthy mind is a happy you.
- TAKE A DEEP BREATH: It is difficult to breathe with a congested nose. The herbaceous fragrance of Eucalyptus Oil supports clear and better breathing. It also helps stimulate mental clarity and focus.
- MASSAGE THE TENSION AWAY: Another favorite when it comes relieving tensions and popular massage oil, Eucalyptus Oil relieves tensed muscles and alleviates sinus pressure due to stress and exhaustion.
- BE READY FOR THE DAY: The strong soothing scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oil boosts energy and improve productivity. It alleviates the feeling of exhaustion to prepare you for any tasks of the day.
- CLEAN & FRESH WITHOUT THE HARSH SCENT: Use Essential Oil Eucalyptus to leave a fresh and clean scent in the house. Use it to disinfect your house without using harsh chemicals that leaves a strong scent.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy mind, happy customers! We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our pure essential oil, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Aromatherapy: Eucalyptus Oil help reduce inflammation and soreness. It can be used during relaxing or therapeutic massages.
- Improves Focus: It creates a refreshing cooling effect that alleviates exhaustion and feelings of stress and tension. The aroma of Eucalyptus Oil is also said to help improve focus and increase productivity.
- DIY Products: Because of its many beneficial compounds, Eucalyptus Oil can be used along with other oils or ingredients to create a harsh-free household cleaning product. It functions as a natural deodorizer and stain remover which kills bacteria.
For aromatherapy uses. For other uses, dilute a few drops with a carrier oil such as jojoba, argan oil, olive oil, almond oil, apricot oil or grapeseed oil prior to use.
Caution: Natural pure essential oil is highly concentrated and should be diluted with a carrier oil prior to use. Use with conscious care. Keep out of children's and pet's reach. Avoid eye contact. Pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health professional physician before use. Avoid contact with eye inner ears, or around sensitive areas. Not for internal use.
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS (EUCALYPTUS) OIL*
*Certified Organic Ingredient