PURA D’OR USDA Certified Organic 100% Pure Jojoba Oil is widely used in a variety of cosmetic and personal care products including moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, and lotions, because of its hydrating and strengthening benefits for hair, skin, and nails.
- DEEP HYDRATION: The anti-aging properties in Jojoba Oil is astonishing as its ability to lock in long lasting moisture helps decrease the appearance of aging, fine lines, and wrinkles to produce much softer skin.
- HAIR CONDITIONING: Nourish your hair and scalp from roots to tips with Jojoba Oil - further adding volume and shimmer to dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Also, assisting in soothing itchy, irritated scalp.
- NOURISHING NAILS: Bring your nails back to life with Jojoba Oil as its ultra nourishing properties help repair unhealthy and brittle nails, nail beds, and cuticles - allowing them to grow back stronger and shinier.
- MAKEUP REMOVER: USDA Organic Jojoba Oil doubles as a fantastic moisturizer and as a natural makeup remover without clogging your pores or leaving your skin feeling greasy - easily lifting off makeup and dirt from your face without drying or irritating your skin.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy skin, happy customers! We offer a full Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, please contact us and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Anti-Aging Properties: Jojoba Oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help reduce the appearance of premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles. It also protects skin from environmental damage.
- Ultimate Skin Moisturizer: Jojoba Oil is a light and versatile moisturizer which makes it convenient to add to your skin care routine. It absorbs easily into the skin and replenishes lost hydration, leaving a long-lasting moisture.
- Revitalize Brittle Nails: Jojoba Oil provides deep hydration to brittle nails and repairs damage in the cuticle and nail beds - further encouraging the future growth of healthier nails.
This Product is Great For:
- Cuticle Oil:
- 1 tsp Jojoba Oil
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Avocado Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Under Eye Patches:
- Cold Cucumbers
- Jojoba Oil
Apply thinly sliced cold cucumbers to eyes for 15 minutes to promote hydration to the undereye skin.
Apply 4-6 drops and massage it through your face and neck.
To apply to skin, 2% dilution is the safest for any essential oils. Add 12 drops of essential oil for every ounce of Jojoba Oil. Jojoba Oil is very mild, and can be applied directly to the skin or face.
Precaution: For external use only. Do not apply to broken, irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked