PURA D'OR Vitamin C Serum with Derma Roller is a welcomed addition to your daily beauty and skincare routine as it helps to achieve radiant skin. The Vitamin C Serum is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients which are essential in forming new and healthy skin. Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Ferulic Acid are all crucial in improving skin health and elasticity, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, and increasing skin moisture and hydration for a balanced production of facial oils to prevent clogging of the pores. With a 3.0 pH level, Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid also diminishes dark spots and keeps skin moisturized, which can also help reduce the appearance of acne scars or stretch marks.
- Helps Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Using Vitamin C Serum after derma rolling helps initiate the production of collagen to help reduce the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging.
- Improves Skin Hydration: As you age, your skin loses moisture. Luckily, our Vitamin C Serum helps balance the skin's hydration to keep skin moisturized and soften the appearance of blemishes and dark circles.
- Improves the Appearance of Acne: Our 25% Vitamin C Serum is a powerful solution rich in nutrients that brighten the skin and reduce the appearance and visibility of acne and discoloration.
Benefits Of Our Ingredients:
- Retinol helps reduce the appearance of age spots and discoloration with continued use
- Hyaluronic Acid and Ferulic Acid help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by drawing moisture to the skin’s surface
- DARK SPOT CORRECTOR: The potent blend of wholesome ingredients in our Vitamin C Serum can assist in softening the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tones, and dark circles.
- RADIANT & GLOWING SKIN: The Derma Roller expertly exfoliates the skin while the antioxidants from the Vitamin C Serum help soften the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making skin appear more firm and more youthful.
- THE PERFECT PAIRING: The combination of our Vitamin C Serum with the 0.25 mm Derma Roller is the perfect way to maintain healthy looking skin. The 0.25mm microneedles are at an ideal size — neither too small to be ineffective nor too big to leave adverse effects.
- REJUVENATES SKIN: After using the Derma Roller, apply Vitamin C Serum to maximize the benefits of the powerful blend of vitamins and nutrients found within the serum encourage softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy skin, happy customer. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our product, please let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
Before bed, apply to face avoiding eye area. Continued usage assists in reversing signs of aging. Individual results may vary.
Do not apply to broken, irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. For external use only. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Decolorized Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark Extract*, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (White Jelly Mushroom) Extract, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glycerin*, Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Reticulata Blanco (Tangerine) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Retinol (Vitamin A), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Phytic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Polysorbate 20.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked