PURA D’OR Organic Sunflower Oil a new addition to your personal care routine. This lightweight, non-greasy multipurpose oil is cold-pressed, unrefined, and rich in nourishing vitamins and antioxidants.
Regular application of Sunflower Seed Oil for skin may help slow down the visibility and appearance of signs of aging.
- Rich Linoleic Acid to protect the skin & hair
- Brightens uneven skin tones
- Restores the skin's silky, youthful glow
- Improves hair's thickness & volume
- Enhances shine & texture
- HELPS FIGHT ACNE: Organic Sunflower Oil is a lightweight oil that is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that help balance the skin's oil production for clearer skin. It is also non-comedogenic, which makes Sunflower Oil the best product for those with acne-prone skin.
- PERFECT SKIN MOISTURIZER: Sunflower Oil is a great source of Vitamins A, C, and E which are essential for skin to retain moisture. Regular application of Sunflower Oil for skin will definitely keep the skin soft, moisturized, and smoother than before. Perfect for those who have dry skin.
- REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING: Antioxidants from cold-pressed Sunflower Oil may also help reduce the appearance and visibility of signs of premature aging. By enhancing collagen production and elastic of the skin, Sunflower Oil may diminish wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet.
- USE IT AS CARRIER OIL: Incorporate Sunflower Oil in your daily routines, whether it’s for skincare, haircare, or massage therapy. Dilute your favorite cleansing or relaxing essential oil with our Sunflower carrier oil to use it as a facial cleansing toner, a pre-shampoo hair treatment for thicker, shinier hair, or as a massage oil to help relax tired and sore muscles.
Directions: Aromatherapy: Add 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil per ounce of Sunflower Oil to use it as a carrier oil for your massage oil.
Face: Massage 2-3 drops of Sunflower Oil into your skin after cleansing.
Hair: Massage a generous amount onto your scalp and leave it on for up to 10 minutes before washing hair with shampoo.
Precaution: Cosmetic Grade. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas. If discomfort arises, please discontinue use and consult your physician immediately. Shake before use.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked